At Dementia Ways, we know that we can still lead engaged and purposeful lives even as we experience memory and cognitive challenges. Our work defies the common message that to have dementia means to disappear. Through Dementia Ways, we celebrate and cultivate being very much alive and present, growing real and meaningful connections!
Dementia Ways creates presence and engagement through a wide range of individual and group dementia-support activities and services including:
- Creative Programming: music, poetry, photography, collage, virtual travel, nature and geography exploration, and more!
- Whole-Person Wellness and Fitness: chair and standing body exercise and stress reduction techniques
- Day Excursions and Slow Travel
- Motivational Speaking: reframing and destigmatizing dementia
- Training: growing awareness and skills for care partners, family and friends, organizations, and communities
- Well-being Support Consultation: staying connected for living well
- Reiki: a relaxation technique
- Memory-Making Cafes
For more information, contact: email@example.com